I began my consulting services with real estate brokerages and I have seven years of experience working with both agents and brokerages.
Here are a few things I’ve helped individual entrepreneurs do:
– Clear out email inboxes and get rid of junk
– Organize transaction files and set up an easy naming system
– Prioritize time for marketing and sphere maintenance
– Set up Dropbox and other automatic cloud backup systems
– Register a domain and create a branded email address
– Establish CRM systems to maintain client sphere
– Set up and maintain social media accounts
With brokerages, I’ve also helped them set up new systems, reorganize the physical working space, and improve documentation.
Business consulting usually starts with a longer intro session followed by several shorter follow-up calls or visits. The cost is based on the business size and time needed, with sole proprietors generally starting at $300 for the intro and at least two followups.